Training (LPG BOATS)
Natural Gas to LPG Boats
This is a two-day course which is inclusive of one days training followed by one day of assessment
This course is designed for anyone seeking Initial Assessment or Re-Assessment. This ACS qualification will allow you to work on LPG installations associated with permanent dwellings.
Other areas of work commonly undertaken within LPG that Gastec offers are:
- CoNGLP1 LAV – DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS TO LPG LEISURE ACCOMMODATION VEHICLES
- CoNGLP1 RPH – DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS TO LPG RESIDENTIAL PARK HOMES
- CoNGLP1 PD – DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS TO LPG PERMANENT DWELLINGS
- CoNGLP1 CMC – NATURAL GAS TO LPG MOBILE CATERING
Not sure what ACS qualifications you need? Give our expert team a call today!
These consist of open-book written assessments. The Open Book assessments permit the use of approved reference material such as Gastec Training manuals to obtain answers.
All written assessments contain either multiple questions or true/false statements.
Work on the following in relation to LPG installations within the Boats ACS qualification:
- LPG cylinder location, safety and sizing on vessels
- Ventilation for boats (for appliances)
- Installation of pipework and fittings in relation to vessels
- Chimney (Flue) Standards
- Chimney (Flue) inspection and testing
- Re-establish existing gas supply and relight appliances
- Site-specific regulations in regard to boats
- Vessel sited appliances specific requirements
Proof of existing Gas Safe Registration for Reassessment, or 12 months registration with the Gas Safe Register alongside an in-date natural gas core and changeover CONGLP1/PD qualification.
The Liquid Petroleum Gas Handbook is supplied as part of this course. Pre-course reading of this training manual is strongly recommended.
You can purchase it separatly or buy it as the part of the course when you book it.